Grow with us!
Sign up for our newsletter (bottom of the page) and be the first to know when we add more classes.
We've been called one of the top eight improv comedy schools from around the nation by Paste Magazine. CSz improv and applied improv classes are a fun, supportive way to learn improvisational thinking, gain self-confidence, develop business soft-skills and meet people.
As we continue to root in Boston, we'll be offering training in many forms, such as:
- Series classes (8+ weeks) for beginner - advanced levels
- Drop in workshops for adults looking to use improv as an applicable life skill
- Drop-in workshops for families to learn improv together
- Specialty and master class workshops for adults, taught by CSz Worldwide teachers from all over
- Specialty and master class workshops for high school students and younger
- ComedySportz High School League. Download the information packet to learn how you can start your own ComedySportz High School League team.
- Lots more to come!
For questions about upcoming classes, or how to bring CSz Education to your group or school, you can email courtney@CSzboston.com or call (617) 231-7006.
Current Training & Learning Opportunities Available
Short Form Improv Jam
WHAT DAY: November date TBD
WHAT TIME: 5-7pm
WHERE IS IT: The Riot Theater, 146 South st. Jamaica Plain
HOW MUCH? $8
WHAT IS IT:
An improv jam is where people get together and jump up to do improv games and scenes as they're comfortable. Come play! We'll start with a quick group warm up, then run tons of scene games and line games. Meet new folks and get some reps in!
WHO IS IT FOR:
Everyone! If you like to improvise, this is for you.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
call our office: (617) 231-7006 | email email@example.com