Grow with us!
Sign up for our newsletter (bottom of the page) and be the first to know when we add more classes.
We've been called one of the top eight improv comedy schools from around the nation by Paste Magazine. CSz improv and applied improv classes are a fun, supportive way to learn improvisational thinking, gain self-confidence, develop business soft-skills and meet people.
As we continue to root in Boston, we'll be offering training in many forms, such as:
- Series classes (8+ weeks) for beginner - advanced levels
- Drop in workshops for adults looking to use improv as an applicable life skill
- Drop-in workshops for families to learn improv together
- Specialty and master class workshops for adults, taught by CSz Worldwide teachers from all over
- Specialty and master class workshops for high school students and younger
- ComedySportz High School League. Download the information packet to learn how you can start your own ComedySportz High School League team.
- Lots more to come!
For questions about upcoming classes, or how to bring CSz Education to your group or school, you can email courtney@CSzboston.com or call (617) 231-7006.
Current Improv Training, Classes and Workshops Available
Winter 2018 TBD